Well as much as we wanted to wait until Ambers birthday to give her the puppy, we had to give it to her early. We went over to visit the puppy last Sunday and found that the mama dog had to wean the puppies early because she had mastitis in her breasts and could not breast feed anymore. So all the puppies were taken home by their owners except Tink. So needless to say, we got soft and took her home. The video I took, is not downloading for some reason, so I guess for now we will just have to make due with the still pics...
Here are just some misc pics of the fam with the new baby...She sleeps a lot, well at least at first... until the evening when mommy only got 1 hour of sleep because the sleep schedule was a little backwards. She is getting better now, I am up to about 5 hours a night. (When we get back to normal...9 hours... I will be happy :)).


This one was taken right after we gave her to Doodle bug...
And of course with the whole fam...
No comments:
Post a Comment