Saturday, December 29, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

Once again another great Christmas. Amber got to read us all the Christmas story this year, it was so special. And then she insisted that we all sing "Silent Night" (or as Angel used to call it, 'Heavenly Peas'). You can imagine how wonderful we all sounded at 6:00 in the morning.

Here is Amber with her little friends from school on the night of her school concert. Gee, I wonder where she gets her height from????

It was very hard this year cause we didn't have a huge family shin-dig, or even have any Christmas parties to go to. My sister, her friend Derek and her dog Ivy came over to help us celebrate! By the way, Jim let her borrow his coat and I think she got lost in it.....

I guess, now that I think of it, it was very relaxing and not a lot of pressure. We sure do miss ALL of our family though. The kids are (once again) very blessed by all the family we do have. Even though they weren't here to be with us, they still managed to lavish wonderful gifts and lots of love on the kids, even from hundreds to thousands of miles away. Thanks to all for making it a great Christmas!

No comments: