Saturday, December 29, 2007

Jimmys birthday was on Thursday.
He can never be serious for a moment... wonder where he got that from?
We are celebrating tonight, actually we celebrated his and Ambers birthday at Triple Play a couple of weeks ago (and did I have my camera with me? NOOOOOO! Duh, that was my peroxide poisoning setting in that day). But tonight we are doing our little family cake and presents for my little 10 year old.
Amber helped make his cake...
Ohmigosh, where has the time gone? It just seems like yesterday that he was being born, and so cute, crying for almost 2 years straight.
He always was most peaceful while he was sleeping...
Do I miss those baby days? I would do it again in a heartbeat. We are so blessed to have such wonderful kids, who, by the way, love each other more than anything in the world. Sometimes it is not as evident as others, but we all know they do.
Here is Doodlebug with the growing pup, can you tell he looks so excited...
Here is Jim watching a movie with the kiddos while I cleaned the kitchen after Christmas dinner,
HE IS SUCH A SUPER DADDY!!!
I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Surprise! I'm leaving a comment. Loved the birthday & Christmas pictures & blog. Love & miss you all very very very very very very much. Nana & Gramps