Whatta Week!!!! Our work week has been rather uneventfully, however last Friday we had a wonderful dinner at our good friends Clint and Noelle's house, dinner was excellent we had tri-tip with salad and garlic bread....It would of been a little better if we had corn, but Chryss and I both forgot to pick it up at the store. We are so bad, we showed up without bringing anything....Sorry guys. That quickly became the joke of the night everything we did would have been better with a little corn. The best part of the night was when Clint and Noelle asked us to be the God parents of their beautiful little girl, Jesselynn. We consider this to be a great honor and are very excited to accept. Thanks Clint and Noelle!!!
Yesterday was also very cool, our other good friends Rob and Susan, who own Crystal Clear pool and spa, gave us an above ground pool!!!! It is a life saver for Jimmy and Amber, who have been burning up this summer. It will be well used and extremely appreciated. Thanks Rob and Susan!!!
It is very nice to see that Joey is doing his blog again, I will enjoy reading it as often as possible. 5 more weeks of softball left, I will be happy when it is over, it takes a lot of family time that we would rather be doing other things. Maybe it is time to hang up the cleats???
church was ok Sunday, but our regular pastor wasn't preaching, if it is not Jim Booth Sr. Or Jim Putman I find myself day dreaming. Sorry I just can't help it!!! well I gotta go check the level of the pool so I will sign off for now, God Bless everyone!!! Jim
Yesterday was also very cool, our other good friends Rob and Susan, who own Crystal Clear pool and spa, gave us an above ground pool!!!! It is a life saver for Jimmy and Amber, who have been burning up this summer. It will be well used and extremely appreciated. Thanks Rob and Susan!!!
It is very nice to see that Joey is doing his blog again, I will enjoy reading it as often as possible. 5 more weeks of softball left, I will be happy when it is over, it takes a lot of family time that we would rather be doing other things. Maybe it is time to hang up the cleats???
church was ok Sunday, but our regular pastor wasn't preaching, if it is not Jim Booth Sr. Or Jim Putman I find myself day dreaming. Sorry I just can't help it!!! well I gotta go check the level of the pool so I will sign off for now, God Bless everyone!!! Jim
7 comments:
I'm the same way...most pastor's don't keep my attention. However, our new pastor is a pretty good preacher (although dad is the best). I'm glad the children got a pool. I'm sure they will enjoy it. And DON"T FORGET THE CORN!
Thanks SIS glad to know your checking this out. Love Ya Jimmy
Hey!!! I checked it our too. Love you lots!
Mom
Did you guess that I used Kimberly's password? Love the pics!
Mommy
Mom, you're not supposed to use my password! I'll sign you up for your own username! Better yet, Jimmy, reset your preferences to allow annonymous comments.
It is set to take any user. Mom, you can leave as many messages as you want. LoVE YOu, chryss
So, now I will try to use my own name, since Kimberly doesn't want me to share hers! Thank you, Chrystal.
Mom
Post a Comment