HOT, HOT, HOT!!!!!!
Well that pretty much sums up our week in Beautiful North Idaho. We have been hanging out at the swimming pool most of the weekend. Yesterday we reached 103!!! It was a record. Chrystal leaves for Boise today for her final class (Appraiser II) Once she passes this one she will be good to go. Last week I interviewed for A Heavy Equipment position where I work. I don't think I will get the position due to the fact that I have only been back for 3 months, however there is another position opening up in October which I think I have a pretty good shot. The kids are doing good, nothing much to report about them, other than the fact that they are eating more, playing harder, and wearing Mom and Dad out. Well, today we are going to hang out at the mall, before we go to the airport, that should be pretty fun. Oh, I almost forgot, I lost my new softball glove at the game Friday....aaarrrrgggghhhhh!!!!! Well, that's all I can think of for now..... Chrystal is doing much better, her staff infection is getting better everyday!!!! So with that said, remember, Life is beautiful where love is abundant, and the Northwest Boothy Babies are soaking it all in!!!! Love to everyone!!!
2 comments:
So, it's hot? Poor babies.... We hit 112.
Hey! I'm glad that I can now comment! I didn't know I could! Don't ask your Mom how she did bowling last night!!! The heat is partly gone!!! It will be in the mid 90"s this week. Seems sooo cool! Have a safe trip this coming weekend to Washington. DAD
Post a Comment