Babbling Idaho Booth's

Hello from North Idaho! This is just a little step into our world. We may not have the most exciting lives but what we do have is all for God. We hope that you enjoy sharing just a little piece of our days in one of the most beautiful places on earth. We love you all... ENJOY .... Jim, Chrystal, Jimmy, Amber, Buddy, Marlie, Minime & Junior.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I can't believe I did it.
I cut my Doodle Bugs hair tonight.

She is so beautiful.............. (I won't regret it, I won't regret it, I won't regret it)
Here she is before
Here she is now
Posted by Unknown at 8:17 PM
Labels: The dreadful day she always wanted

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

She IS beautiful & my goodness, she looks 16 in that first photo! :)
Her hair turned out cute! It'll be a nice "do" for summer!
Love, Alyssa

12:21 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Facebook Badge

Jim-Chrystal Booth's Profile
Jim-Chrystal Booth's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

Links

  • Google News

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2009 (9)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2008 (38)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2007 (35)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ▼  June (2)
      • I can't believe I did it.I cut my Doodle Bugs hair...
      • Last weekend was a great weekend, well kinda, it d...
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2006 (45)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (19)

All about the Booths

Unknown
View my complete profile
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.