Thursday, March 01, 2007

Well Ashley just left yesterday and our hearts are shattered. I never knew that a little punk like my sister could grow on us so easily. It is amazing how much her and I are so much alike and yet so different. She is such an amazing young woman and in the 8 weeks she was here I saw such a tremendous change in her. From a spiritually, mentally, physically and emotionally drained girl, to a happy go lucky young lady with so much potential and so much to offer this world. She has so many gifts, that if used for the glory of God and not for this world, she can go so far in life. My hope for her is that she comes back to finish what she started here, but only God knows her future and I am in constant prayer that I am a huge part of that.

These pictures were taken at the airport right before she left.

Here we are, Charlies Angels... look out, Carl's Angels are back in town.

Okay, she may look small, but I am not that strong....

Here is me after she got on the plane. Waaaah

Here is Jim when she left, okay, maybe he is hamming it up just a bit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well,I think it's great that she's going to be moving back there with you at the end of the month! ~ Kimmie