
Jimmy had another soccer game last night. They lost, but he had one of his best games yet. He was really on his feet the whole time and looked like he really knew what he was doing. As you can see, Amber really has a good time at the games. She goes to play with Buddy more than watch brother... I just had to post these pics. love you all...
2 comments:
Good Pics -
Hi everyone! We are still trying to recover the sleep we lost in Vegas. The dog is getting bigger than Amber! Good work James. You look like a star! We miss the kids already. Can't wait til our meeting in Oregon! Love you All! Dad
I just love the pics! I miss the children so much. We had such a great time when you guys were down to see us. All five of the grandchildren together was so adorable! They had so much fun playing and spending the night together (even though they didn't get to sleep,lol) Give them great big hugs and kisses for me.
Love you all,
Mom
Post a Comment