
Yesterday was Jimmys very first Cross Country meet and he did so awesome. He came in 5th place, but you should have seen that little guy run. They had to run a mile... he started out at the back of the group (there were about 30 third graders) and passed up about 25 kids at a very even pace. You could tell he was really giving it his all. Between Jim and I, I think he had the best cheering squad on the whole field. Then we took him to soccer practice and he poured all he had left into that. Poor little guy is just getting tuckered out. He loves it!!Well, off to his 2nd soccer game, hope they do good.
2 comments:
Congrats James!!! You did awesome!
I wish I were there. I would have been yelling louder that even your Mom and Dad!!! Keep up the good work! Mimi and Papa are so proud of you!
Good for Jimmy! He looks like a little runner! :) Isn't it fun!?
Post a Comment